I’ve been really sick for the past four days. I went to the store bought twenty dollars worth of vitamins and decongestants, but nothing helps. I can’t really sleep here because we’re on the sunrise side and the blinds suck, so at seven thirty a.m. every morning I wake up when the sun burns my eyes open. Because of that and my work schedule, I haven’t really been able to recuperate. So I’m just ignoring it!

Yesterday Devin and I went to Cast Connection/Property Control again, this time looking for the “One More Disney Day” merchandise that was released on and only for Leap Day. We were actually there on the 29th, but all the shirts they had left were in XL or XXL, and the hats were ugly, so we said “Forget it,” and left. They didn’t have any of the OMDD stuff, but they did have lots of cheap ear hats! There’s a lot of digging involved when you go to Property Control, because everything is damaged. Most of the hats have one or two names stitched names on them, or are a little dirty, or something. Not everything is drastically damaged though, and I found another three hats to add the my growing pile (I bought four last time). I want to send some hats to my cousins, but I might just wait until my grandparents are going home and just send it with them instead of paying the probably $20 it will cost via USPS.

Here are some pictures of us on Leap Day! Magic Kingdom and Disneyland were both open for 24 hours, so it was a “Very Big Deal” to a lot of people to be there. We left at about 9 PM since we had both worked the day before (Devin even worked that day) and had to work the next day. It turned out to be an excellent idea, because it seems that every single person on the College Program was on their way into the park when we were leaving. It got pretty rowdy, so I’m glad when we left when we did.

If you look closely, you can see my crazy eyes.

 After Cast Connection yesterday, we went to Epcot. I hadn’t been there since we got here, and Devin had NEVER BEEN. The Flower and Garden festival was about to start, so there were a lot of cool topiaries and flower displays around. It was pretty busy but we had time to go around the world (we stopped in Japan and ate some delicious Koala cookies) and into Space. Twice. So it was a pretty productive day.

Giant Norwegian troll

 Today all of my roommates and I went to see The Lorax! I really enjoyed it, especially the adorable Barbaloots. And now I’m skint, so I won’t be doing anything else for a long time. I won’t really have the time anyway, since I’m working until 4:15 a.m. on Sunday, and 2:30-1:30 the rest of the week. Hooray! At least I work night shifts all week, so I’ll be able to sleep during the day. I’m also working 48 hours, so I get eight hours of overtime pay. I might die, but at least I’ll have forty extra dollars.